Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “I'm going on an adventure.”
- ―Bilbo in The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Bilbo Baggins is a minifigure in The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug and The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies theme. He first appeared in July 2012 in the Comic-Con Exclusive Bilbo Baggins Giveaway, and has appeared 4 sets thus far after that as well as a Target exclusive for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Blu-ray. He is the adoptive uncle of Frodo Baggins and also appears in LEGO The Lord of the Rings: The Video Game.
Bilbo Baggins was one of the most predictable, respectable, and unadventurous hobbits in the Shire. One day, Gandalf the Grey came to Bilbo's home, Bag End, and asked him to come on an adventure. Bilbo refused, but the next day, Gandalf returned with the 13 dwarves, and they forced Bilbo to come on the adventure. When the company had reached the Misty Mountains, and Bilbo was separated, he met Gollum and found The One Ring. Over the course of the adventure, Bilbo proved his usefulness. When he got back, he generously gave most of his treasure away, but he kept some of it, including the Ring, seeing as its power made him want to keep it close. He was forced to give it up to his nephew Frodo during his 111th birthday party, (Gandalf had discovered its evil power). The Ring Quest then took place. Afterwards, Bilbo went to live with Elrond in Rivendell before leaving Middle-earth on the last boat to the Grey Havens with the rest of the elves.
- He has a double sided face, with one side showing a worried side.
- Just like his relative Frodo Baggins, Bilbo has a Regular version and a Shire version.
- In his young version in the LEGO The Lord of the Rings video game cutscene, the vest is orange and his coat is brown, but in the movie the coat is black and the vest is red.
- His old variation in LEGO The Hobbit is an older version of young Bilbo.
- The Lake-town variant uses half of Bard's coat in LEGO The Hobbit, but in blue, and has tan legs while in the movies and The Lonely Mountain set, Bilbo has dark brown legs and wears a blue robe.
- Bilbo has the most variations of all Middle-Earth minifigures.
- The portrait of Bilbo holding an acorn in the end credits of The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies is actually the real-life photo of Martin Freeman holding his very own Bilbo Baggins LEGO minifigure that was taken on the then-last day of filming prior to the last minute switch of making two Hobbit films into three.
- 79000 Riddles for the Ring
- 79003 An Unexpected Gathering
- 79004 Barrel Escape
- 79013 Lake-town Chase
- 5002130 Good Morning Bilbo Baggins
- Comic-Con Exclusive Bilbo Baggins Giveaway
- Micro Scale Bag End
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Target Exclusive Bilbo Baggins Minifigure
- 79018 The Lonely Mountain
Video Game Appearances
Gallery of Variants
Gallery of Video Game Variants