Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bone, Bone Axe, Mace
- “I crush you like ice cube!”
- ―LEGO Club Magazine November/December 2011
Bonezai is a Ninjago minifigure released in 2011. Bonezai is a skeleton with white shoulder pads that are part of a new armour piece that the other skeletons also possess. He is a skeleton of ice and has the ability to freeze shadows, according to the official Ninjago site. According to the Ninjago: Official Guide, Bonezai designs all of the skeleton vehicles.
- His name is a play on the Japanese battle cry "banzai" and the word "bone".
- Bonezai appears in LEGO Battles: Ninjago, but he is called "Builder".
- It is possible LEGO got inspriation for his name from Bonsai, the black ninja from the Ninja Theme.
- He is the only skeleton that does not wear a hat besides Samukai and Nuckal.
- His armour is exclusive to 2115 Bonezai.
- 2115 Bonezai (With armour)
- 2258 Ninja Ambush (Without armour)
- 2520 Ninjago Battle Arena (Without armour)
- 2505 Garmadon's Dark Fortress (Without armour)
- Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu (cameo)