Bone, Bone Axe, Mace
- "I crush you like ice cube!"
- ―LEGO Club Magazine November/December 2011
Bonezai is a Ninjago minifigure released in 2011. Bonezai is a skeleton with white shoulder pads that are part of a new armour piece that the other skeletons also possess. He is a skeleton of ice and has the ability to freeze shadows, according to the official Ninjago site. According to the Ninjago: Official Guide, Bonezai designs all of the skeleton vehicles.
- His name is a play on the Japanese battle cry "banzai" and the word "bone".
- Bonezai appears in LEGO Battles: Ninjago, but he is called "Builder".
- It is possible LEGO got inspriation for his name from Bonsai, the black ninja from the Ninja Theme.
- He is the only skeleton that does not wear a hat besides Samukai and Nuckal.
- His armour is exclusive to 2115 Bonezai.
- 2115 Bonezai (With armour)
- 2258 Ninja Ambush (Without armour)
- 2520 Ninjago Battle Arena (Without armour)
- 2505 Garmadon's Dark Fortress (Without armour)
- Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu (cameo)