Cave spiders inherit their behavior from regular Spiders:
- They are pacified by light but will continue attacking regardless of light change once hostile. Subjecting them to darkness will render them hostile.
- They can climb walls when needed.
- They attack by leaping at the player.
- They are unaffected by cobwebs or poison.
- Can fit through a space that is 1 block wide and half a block tall.
- Runs much faster than spiders.
- Poison damage does not work when the player has 1 health left.
- Can go through the spaces between Nether Brick and Normal Fences.
Unlike regular spiders, they do not spawn with status effects.
|view · talk · editMinecraft|
|Sets:||21102 Micro World | 21105 The Village | 21106 The Nether | 21107 The End | 21113 The Cave | 21114 The Farm | 21115 The First Night | 21116 Crafting Box | 21117 The Ender Dragon | 21118 The Mine | 21119 The Dungeon | 21120 The Snow Hideout | 21121 The Desert Outpost | 21122 The Nether Fortress | 21123 The Iron Golem | 21124 The End Portal | 21125 The Jungle Tree House | 21126 The Wither | 21127 The Fortress | 21128 The Village|
|Micro Mobs:||Creeper | Ender Dragon | Endermen | Steve | Zombie | Ghast | Zombie Pigman | Pig | Villager|
|Minifigures:||Alex | Blaze | Cave Spider | Cow | Creeper | Ender Dragon | Endermen | Ghast | Horse | Iron Golem | Ocelot | Pig | Sheep | Skeleton | Snow Golem | Spider | Steve | Villager | Wither | Wither Skeleton | Wolf | Zombie | Zombie Pigman | Zombie Villager|