Pom pom (2)
- "Gimme an L! Gimme an E! Gimme a G! Gimme an O! Yaaay!"
The Cheerleader has blonde hair and a yellow head with eyes, eyebrows, and a cheerful expression. She has a blue torso with two white lines at the bottom of her top and two her collar, black printing at her sides to make her look thinner, and a 'M' sign on it and yellow arms and hands. She has white hips and legs with blue and yellow printings on it. The Cheerleader has two pom poms as accessories. Like all Minifigures, she has a black display stand.
- Parts of this minifigure appeared in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at the LEGO Store.
- She is one of six Collectable Minifigures (the other being the Skater, the Race Car Driver, the Surfer, the Hula Dancer and the Surfer Girl) to appear in a non Minifigures set.
- The Cheerleader's face is available on the LEGO Universe version of LEGO Digital Designer.
- She is very similar to the Red Cheerleader from Series 8.
- She is part of a group of collectable Minifigs who are shown in LEGO City Undercover.
- Video game appearances
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 3 2010 - Time To Get Mini With It!
LEGO.com Description Edit
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)|
“Gimmie an L! Gimmie an E! Gimmie a G! Gimmie an O! Yaaay!”
The Cheerleader is perpetually filled to bursting with energy, excitement and enthusiasm. She prefers cartwheels and handsprings to plain old ordinary walking, and she waves her pom-poms around wildly whenever she talks, which is pretty much all of the time.
The Cheerleader loves to cheer people on, no matter what they’re doing. Whether they’re changing a light bulb, building a wall or just crossing the street, she’s always there with a peppy cheerleading routine to encourage them to do their best and never give up. It can actually get kind of annoying sometimes, but her perpetual good mood and sunny smile are so contagious that it’s hard to really mind.