- "You're tall. I could make you shorter."
- ―LEGO Club Magazine November/December 2011
He wears a black military like helmet and earth-element-armor. He has a grey belt and a cracked skull. He has red eyes, black feet, and is mainly white. In the show, he does not wear the helmet, but several Skulkin are seen wearing it.
He is the skeleton of Earth. According to the Ninjago: Official Guide, Chopov is the chief mechanic of the Skeleton Legion. It's his job to keep the Turbo Shredder and other vehicles in perfect working order. It is also mentioned that Chopov secretly wishes that Bonezai, the vehicle designer, will be captured so that Chopov could start designing all of the skeleton vehicles.
- In the Spring 2011 catalog, under the minifigure section for 2505 Garmadon's Dark Fortress, Chopov was mistakenly given Samukai's body piece and labeled "Garmadon".
- He only appears with a helmet in 2259 Skull Motorbike.
- In LEGO Battles: Ninjago, his first form features him with no helmet or armor, but he carries a bone. As his second form, he has his helmet, armor, and a golden scimitar. As his third form, he is driving the Skull Motorbike.
- In most promos he has Frakjaw's chest plate.
- In the online promo below he is wearing Bonezai's cloth.
- His name is a pun on "chop off."
- In some books and promos, he appears with his torso backwards, along with Frakjaw's chest plate.
- 2114 Chopov (without his helmet)
- 2259 Skull Motorbike
- 2505 Garmadon's Dark Fortress (without his helmet and armour)
- 70592 Salvage M.E.C
- TV Series
- Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu (cameo)
- Video Game
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - cover, Spinning to Win!