Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Phase I (The Clone Wars)
There are currently five variants of Clone Pilots:
One as seen in Star Wars: Episode III where the clones are in a blue and white suits; another from The Clone Wars line, where the clones are in white armour, but have yellow markings and red Republic symbols on the helmet, similar to Clone Pilot Oddball. Star Wars: Episode III where the clones' faces are revealed within the helmet, the latter is more accurate to the movie, see the Ep. III one with revealed face here: 8088 ARC-170 Starfighter and below. This new clone pilot is similar in appearance to Captain Jag, except for less helmet detail, and it has two Open Circle Fleet insignias. The pilot features the same reversible face as Captain Jag, in addition to the new torso design.
The Clone Pilot is a Clone trooper specially trained in flying or piloting various vehicles. Many were seen flying starships such as V-19 Torrents, ARC-170 Starfighters, Republic Gunships, and Attack Shuttles.
- 6205 V-Wing Fighter (Phase II, small logos on helmet)
- 7259 ARC-170 Starfighter (Three, Phase II)
- 7674 V-19 Torrent (Phase I)
- 7958 Star Wars Advent Calendar (Phase I)
- 8019 Republic Attack Shuttle (Phase I)
- 8039 Venator-Class Republic Attack Cruiser (Phase I)
- 8088 ARC-170 Starfighter (Phase II, 2009 design)
- 8096 Palpatine's Shuttle (Phase II, 2010 design)
- 10195 Republic Dropship with AT-OT (Two) (Phase I, The Clone Wars)
- 75021 Republic Gunship (Phase I, Episode II)
Video Game Appearances
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (Phase II)
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Phase II)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Phase II)
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Clone Wars line)
Gallery of Variants