- "Yee-haw and yippie-ki-yay!"
The Cowboy has a tan coloured fedora similar to the one worn by Indiana Jones. He also has two dark grey revolvers as accessories. He has brown legs, a shirt with a tan coloured vest with an ammo strap printed on the torso and beige arms with brown hands.
- The Cowboy's face was previously available on LEGO Digital Designer in the LEGO Universe mode but now is just in the regular mode.
- An extra revolver is included.
LEGO.com Description Edit
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)|
“Yee-haw and yippie-ki-yay!”
This hero of the Old West is a master of the lucky shot. With the help of his trusty pair of six-irons, the Cowboy can hit any target at any distance, no matter how large or small. It’s a talent that he’s used to get himself out of plenty of sticky situations, and he’s happy to show it to anyone who asks for a demonstration.
Though he’s a bit of a show-off, the Cowboy is impeccably honest and fair, and always raises his hat to the ladies. He enjoys a good game of cards and a campfire cook-out, especially if someone’s brought along his favorite: chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers. He never stays for long in any town, though, because he’s always out on the trail looking for his lost horse. After all, who’s ever heard of a cowboy without a horse?
Did You Know Edit
- While some kids go to camp, the Cowboy was sent to live with wild coyotes every summer instead.
- The Cowboy likes to go on vacation to the big city, where he finds all of the noise, crowds and traffic very relaxing.
- The Cowboy can lasso a fly right out of the air, but he never knows what to do with one after he’s caught it.
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 3 2010 - Time To Get Mini With It!