- "Ah hah hah hah! They called me mad at the university...and they were right!"
- ―Crazy Scientist
The Crazy Scientist has messy grey hair, similar to Dr. Inferno and Dr. D. Zaster from the Agents line, a white lab coat with a few lime green spills on it, and black legs with a white hip piece. He comes with a new part, which is a conical flask that is clear with green mixed into the lower section.
- At two per box, he was the rarest minifigure in Series 4.
- His hair is made out of a type of rubber, similar to the Punk Rocker's hair.
- His "monster" is also included in the same series, the Monster, based off Frankenstein.
- His appearance is similar to Dr. Mayhem from Cityville Invasion.
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (see the source of this quote)|
"Ah hah hah hah! They called me mad at the university...and they were right!"
On the other hand, there are the experiments. The Monster was one, but just like the rest, it didn't turn out quite as planned. It was supposed to be all evil and scary, but instead it turned out friendly and nice. No matter how hard he may try, the Crazy Scientist can't seem to create anything really bad. He just doesn't know where he's going wrong, and it's driving him crazy!