This article describes a custom creation, custom theme, or other fan material, made by a Brickipedia contributor. It has never been, is not, and will not be officially released.
|Batman vs. The Penguin|
Background notes Edit
- The Penguin's submarine is based on its appearance in the 1966 Batman movie (starring Adam West).
- Batgirl's inclusion is inspired an episode of the 1966-68 Batman show, Exit Penguin, enter Batgirl, where the character made her media debut. In the episode, Penguin kidnaps Barbara Gordon and plans to marry her in hopes of having his criminal record cleared as Commissioner Gordon's son-in-law.
- The shark is also a reference to the '66 Batman movie. In the opening scene, Batman was attacked by an exploding shark.
- The final prints on the henchman would have SHARK written on the back, as a reference to Penguin's henchmen being named after birds and sea creatures in the show.
- Batman and the robotic penguins are loosely based on the 1992 Batman Returns movie, which featured The Penguin as the main antagonist.
- Batgirl and Penguin are based on their comic appearances.
- The batboat is a redesign of the one included in 7780 The Batboat: Hunt for Killer Croc.
Designer's Notes Edit
- All four minifigures and the shark are missing their prints in current pictures.
- Batman and Batgirl have Bruce Wayne's and Barbara Gordon's respective hair pieces in current pictures, rather than their cowls.
- Both vehicles are missing their stickers.
- A physical custom Batgirl minifigure is in the works
Minifigures Included Edit
See Also Edit