|LEGO Assassins: The Video Game|
In the game, you can play through all 30 levels in Story Mode and Free Play Mode. Story Mode allows you to play the level with the cutscenes and as specific characters. Free Play Mode allows you to replay the levels you've beaten in Story Mode as any character you've unlocked or made. There is also Open-World Mode where you play as your unlocked and customized characters in open-world environments. There are a total of five open-worlds to unlock; New York City, London, Washington D.C., Tokyo, and Chicago. Other worlds are available through redeemable codes. In Open-World Mode, your objective is to stop enemies, sneak into buildings, and battle brick by brick in a massive, open environment.
- The game has 40 characters from the theme, as well as an Assassin Character Customizer.
- The game has 50 different modern weapons from knives to tommy guns.
- Using redeemable card codes, you can unlock characters from the theme early, with special abilities, with bonus weapons, etc.
- Codes are found in every set from the Assassins theme.
- It costs $49.99 on Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3; $39.99 on Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation Vita; $29.99 on Nintendo DS.
- Nintendo Wii
- Xbox 360
- PlayStation 3
- Nintendo 3DS
- PlayStation Vita
- Nintendo DS
♦ indicates a Featured Custom