To see which knight is the best in the land, King Santen hosts a tournament with a chest of gold as the prize. Two knights, one from he province of Talonjay and the other from the kingdom of Ankoria, quickly prove their worth. But some have other plans. Theg Rinch of Banteras intends to steal the prize money before anyone has a chance to win it! Will he succeed?
As the F12 contest was, for me, to create a Castle set related to Christmas, I decided to add some significant characters.
- Santen, the old king who wears red and rewards the best knights, is reminiscent of Santa Claus. He is also the ancestor of Santis.
- Theg Rinch's name is a play on The Grinch. Dressed in green, he tries to steal the prize and in doing so steal the tournament.
The other characters have Castle significance in their names and apparel.
- Vladimir is the father of Vladek.
- Mathir is the father of Mathias.
- Danthurin is the father of Danju.
- Credit goes to Awesomeknight1234 for thinking of the names Danthurin and Mathir.