Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “Why, the solution is as simple as clicking two bricks together!”
The detective has a dark tan printed torso with yellow hands. His torso represents a jacket with a large collar and five buttons on it. The jacket has light tan stripes running across it along with a few light maroon stripes, as well as maroon stripes running from top to bottom. He has dark tan legs, and a deerstalker cap with a light tan and maroon stripes on the sides. The detective comes with a dark grey magnifying glass.
- Several well known minifigures are mentioned in the Detective's bio, such as The Brickster from LEGO Island, Sam Sinister from Adventurers, and Timmy from Time Cruisers.
- The racing drome and the robotic monkey are referencing the LEGO Drome Racers subtheme of Racers.
- He appears on a billboard in LEGO City Undercover.
- He resembles the very well-known fictional detective, Sherlock Holmes. In LEGO City Undercover, he is referred as Doorlock Homes.