Top hat, pistol, cards
Dewey Cheatum was one of the three bandits in the Western theme. He wore a green jacket and a green poker-patterned shirt with gray legs, and a black top hat. He also had a gold tooth. Dewey is a card shark, and successfully cheats at every poker game he plays.
- He also appeared in 5702 LEGO Chess and 5706 LEGOLAND (in a movie clip and in the attractions) along with Flatfoot Thompson and Black Bart.
- He also appears in Soccer Mania, as the goalkeeper of his team of bandits, after his team is defeated in the story, he and his team-mates are unlockable.
- Because two sets with him in are included in the K6762 Western Collection, two of him feature in this collection.
- His name "Dewey Cheatum" is a portmanteau of "Do we cheat them".
- 6755 Sheriff's Lock-Up
- 6761 Bandits' Secret Hideout
- 6762 Fort LEGOREDO
- 6764 Sheriff's Lock-Up
- 6769 Fort LEGOREDO
- K6762 Western Collection (2)
Video Game Appearances
|view · talk · editWestern Minifigures|
|Cavalry||Banker | Cavalry Colonel | Colonel Colt Carson | Cavalry Soldier | Flatnose Curry | Zack | Sheriff Wyatt|
|Indians||Indian | Indian Chief | Indian Medicine Man|
|Outlaws||Black Bart | Dewey Cheatum | Flatfoot Thompson|