- "Who am I? I'm Dr. Rodney Rathbone, of course, leader of this mission."
- ―Dr. Rodney introducing himself
One of Dr. Rodney's legs is a regular Sand Green one, and the other is an exclusive robot peg leg piece and a new mold. They both attach into the same sand green hip part. His torso is light grey, and is printed with a white shirt, a dapper light grey vest, a dark red tie, and a gold pocket watch. His arms are white, and his hands are yellow. His face is yellow, and has printed sideburns, a mustache, and a goatee. He has a confident smirk expression. He wears a light grey bowler hat on his head.
Dr. Rodney Rathbone is the leader of the Monster Fighters and is the primary adversary of the Lord Vampyre, the main villain of the theme. An aristocrat, explorer, and the great, great, great grandfig of the first minifigure to ever walk into the Monster Realms.
- He includes a unique robotic peg leg piece.
- He fights with the Musketeer's fencing foil.
- It is unknown as to how he lost his leg.
- He appears in more sets than any other Monster Fighters.
|view · talk · editMonster Fighters Minifigures|
|Monster Fighters:||Dr. Rodney Rathbone | Ann Lee | Frank Rock | Jack McHammer | Major Quinton Steele|
|Monsters/Villains:||Lord Vampyre | Vampyre's Bride | The Swamp Creature | The Mummy | The Werewolf | The Crazy Scientist | Crazy Scientist's Monster | Ghost | Manbat | Monster Butler | Zombie Bride | Zombie Driver | Zombie Chef | Zombie Groom|