- “We might let you surrender if you give up now!”
- ―Drillex, before attacking the Ultra Agents
Drillex is heavily armored, and resembles a mole. He has silver gogles with orange lenses. He has a moustache and rodent-like teeth. One face is smiling with some dirt coming out of his mouth, and the other is an angrier look. His helmet uses the same piece as Curtis Bolt's helmet, but in dark metallic grey. His torso is colored in nougat and features several orange belts and a light grey breastplate printed with a darker orange circle in the middle. His back printing follows an almost identical pattern to that of his front printing. His torso is covered by dark metallic armor with a yellow stud on it. His arms are orange and the hands are grey. His legs are dark grey and feature silver kneepads, belts and feet, with orange details on them. His accesories include his drilling guns, which are the same colour as his armor and helmet, with smaller drills attached to their front.
He was formerly a security supervisor that was transformed by one of the AntiMatter's portals and became the supervillain, Drillex.
His first appearance was made in Ultra Agents: The Antimatter Missions, in Mission 3: Attack on Dr. Brainstein's Lab, where he was part of the Team 2, along with Toxikita. They attacked at the Peak, where they managed to steal the synthetic purple diamond, which would power the AntiMatter Staff.
He stole the Purple Diamond while Toxikita chased Professor Brainstein to get the plans. He escaped before the Peak exploded.
He was later seen with all of the other escaped super villains, where he attacked the Ultra Agents along with his partners. Later in battle, he was defeated by Jack Fury and Max Burns, when they knocked Drillex out of his tank. At the end of the battle, he was seen being held by Agent Burns and was finally captured.
- Ultra Agents: The Antimatter Missions
- Mission 3: Attack on Dr. Brainstein's Lab
- Mission 5: AntiMatter Strikes
- His drill weapons are a reference to Drill Man from the Mega Man video games.
- His description on LEGO.com reveals that Drillex was once a safety inspector who thought that the world was a safer place with him inside of it, before becoming a super villain due to AntiMatter
- He is the first minifigure to reuse Hero Factory armor.
- He is voiced by Derek Botten, who also voiced Tremor and Agent Trey Swift.