| This minifigure has only appeared in television episode(s)|
Although this article is about an official minifigure, it never existed in physical form, or appeared in any official LEGO sets.
- "Take a note, Edna, either better brakes or a better bumper."
- ― Ed to Edna
Ed Walker is a minifigure from the 2012 version of the Ninjago theme. He is the father of Jay and husband of Edna Walker. In the movie, they first visited Jay at Destiny's Bounty. He and Edna got bitten by the Fangpyre Serpentine, and almost became Serpentine themselves, but were returned to normal by the end of the episode.
He first appears in season 2 episode 3 Snakebit where he and Edna come to visit their son.They then return home but the Fangpyre attack and bite them later on the ninjas gave them the anti venom.In episode 9 The Royal Blacksmiths he has a cameo when the ninjas dance he is giving them a standing ovation.He also has a cameo in Day of The Great Devourerin a cameo as he almost is eaten by the Great Devourer but is saved by Jay.He then again appears in season 3 episode 7 Ninjaball Run he and Edna sign up for the tournament and go into the last 3 when they crash but Ed then gives the joystick to the ninja and they win.
- Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
- Season 1
- The Royal Blacksmiths
- The Day of the Great Devourer
- Season 2
- NinjaBall Run
- The Last Voyage
- The Return of the Overlord (cameo)
- Season 1
- It was revealed in the credits of "Snakebit" that his last name is "Walker".
- He has the same hair as Dr. Julien, Count Dooku, and the Clone Wars version of Chancellor Palpatine.