| This minifigure has only appeared in television episode(s)|
Although this article is about an official minifigure, it never existed in physical form, or appeared in any official LEGO sets.
- “Take a note, Edna, either better brakes or a better bumper.”
- ― Ed to Edna
Ed Walker is a minifigure from the 2012 version of the Ninjago theme. He is the father of Jay and husband of Edna Walker. In the movie, they first visited Jay at Destiny's Bounty. He and Edna got bitten by the Fangpyre Serpentine, and almost became Serpentine themselves, but were returned to normal by the end of the episode.
In The Royal Blacksmiths, he has a cameo when the ninjas dance he is giving them a standing ovation.
He also has a cameo in Day of The Great Devourer in a cameo as he almost is eaten by the Great Devourer but is saved by Jay.
He then again appears in Ninjaball Run. He and Edna sign up for the tournament, where they do surprisingly well, and are winning from the start. Ed and Edna keep the lead, and go into the last 3, but they sacrifice their gas supply in order to help their son and Dareth's dojo. When they crash, their car is totaled, but Jay puts the joystick on the Ultrasonic Raider. This ends up winning the race for the ninja.
- Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
- Season 1
- The Royal Blacksmiths
- The Day of the Great Devourer
- Season 2
- NinjaBall Run
- The Last Voyage
- The Return of the Overlord (cameo)
- Season 1
- It was revealed in the credits of "Snakebit" that his last name is "Walker".
- He has the same hair as Dr. Julien, Count Dooku, and the Clone Wars version of Chancellor Palpatine.
- Their car, the Jalopy, seems to be incredibly strong, being able to push a big, heavy Skull Truck out of the way.
- The latest season revealed elemental powers are passed down from each generation. This means he could have the element of lightning, depending on if he is the descendant of the first elemental master of lightning.
- He and his wife Edna were the first 2 Ninjago protagonist to be temporary turned into snakes. This was followed by his son Jay, then later Skylor and Garmadon.