- "Trespass not in the secret glades of the Elves!"
The Elf is a Collectable Minifigure released in 2011 from 8803 Minifigures Series 3. He comes with a shield, a cape, and a bow and arrow. He also comes with a newly moulded hairpiece which also appeared in Series 4 on the Werewolf in brown.
The Elf comes with a new slick-back hairpiece. It is a blonde colour with on each side yellow ears. His face features a stern expression with the general colour of the head being yellow. He also comes with a dark green cape. His torso is coloured earth green with a armour printing on it. The arms are a lighter green. His legs are also earth green with the same armour printing as his torso. The Elf also comes with a bow and arrow and also a new sheild piece. Printed on the shield is an elk. The Elf like other collectable minifigures comes with a black display stand.
- A 2007 LEGO Club Magazine shows a picture of an Elf warrior from the elf lands on a Castle map. Despite the rumours, the elves were never produced. Also, in his description, it says that the elven kingdom is north of the Western Kingdom. In the magazine, the Crown Kingdom was to the west, and the elves were north of them. It hints Trolls in his bio, too.
- He doesn't come with a quiver due to the fact that he is already wearing a cape.
- He was the Collectable Minifigures icon on the LEGO.com website.
- He looks remarkably like Legolas Greenleaf from The Lord of The Rings theme.
LEGO.com Description Edit
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)|
“Trespass not in the secret glades of the Elves!”
Hailing from deep within the mystical forests of the Elflands, north of the great Western Kingdom, the Elf is a skilled master of the longbow and a wilderness scout without equal. He can walk over dried leaves and brittle twigs without ever making a sound, leap effortlessly through the tall treetops, and track a troll raiding party for days with no rest.
You may have heard that the Elves are a mysterious and secretive people, but in fact they’ll be happy to tell you all about their musical artistry with the harp and panpipes, their sworn friendship to the beasts of the woods, and their quest to rescue the enchanted Golden Goblet from the cavern of the Emerald Dragon. And then they’ll break out the epic poetry!
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!
See Also Edit