“Have at it, boys!”—Fangtom to the Fangpyre Army
Fangtom's head is completely red with narrowed eyes and two heads. The head is the same mould used for Fangdam. The only difference is the widening of the eyes, and the color of the back of the head. He has white stripes on the back, and Fangdam has black stripes. He once accidentally bit himself which caused his head to form into two heads while trying to turn someone into a Serpentine.
Fangtom's torso is also completely red with white scales from the top to the bottom of his torso, and also continuing on to half of his tail. His torso is similar to Fangdam's, the difference being Fangtom has larger black markings on either side of the scales. Another note worthy difference is that he has red arms, where as Fangdam has white.
Like all the other Tribe Generals, Fangtom has a tail, but in red. Fangtom is released with one accessory- a Fangpyre staff.
Fangtom and the rest of the Fangpyre were released from their tomb by Lloyd Garmadon in the Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu (TV series) episode "Snakebit". Lloyd asks Fangtom if he and the other Fangpyre will attack the Hypnobrai tribe as revenge for betraying him. Fangtom agrees, but states that the Hypnobrai are strong and his tribe is "few in numbers", so he needs "reinforcements". He then sends his soldiers to go to Ed and Edna's Junkyard at night and turn broken vehicles and junk into snake-like vehicles: the Rattlecopter, Fangpyre Truck, Fangpyre Wrecking Ball, several Bite Cycles and the Fangpyre Mech (however, this is not seen being transformed in the TV series). Fangtom also attempts to turn Ed and Edna into warriors for his army, but his plan fails the next day when the ninjas get the Fangpyre staff with the anti-venom to reverse the effects of the bite.
All of Nothing
Fangtom appears in the episode "All of Nothing" when he talks to Skalidor and Acidicus about The Great Devourer and the Fang Blades, prior to Pythor P. Chumsworth in the Serpentine's underground fortress.
- Fangdam is frequently shown with Fangtom's torso in Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu (TV series).
- Fangtom and Skales are apparently good friends, but Skales betrays Fangtom and the other Generals in the fight against Pythor P. Chumsworth.
- His two heads always seem to take turns speaking and usually finish each other's sentences.
- He seems to speak in a Transylvanian accent, probably because of his vampiric Fangpyre powers.
- According to LEGO.com, Fangtom once accidently bit himself, giving himself two heads.
- In the TV series, Fangtom is referred to as "Fangpyre General" in the credits and is voiced by Mackenzie Grey.
- On his LEGO.com Bio, the symbol on the Fangpyre staff is sideways.
- In the season finale ("Day of the Great Devourer"), all the Serpentine hide in the Fangpyre tomb so that they won't get crushed by The Great Devourer.
- In the episode "All of Nothing", Fangtom attacks Jay by biting him on his arm. Unfortunately for Fangtom, it was Jay's chrome-plated arm, and he hurt his teeth quite badly.
- He was the second general to be seen in the show.
- He and Fangdam are the only Serpentine that have no fangs, although in the TV series they do.
- His eyes glow in the TV series.
- In the TV series his tomb is in a spooky graveyard near a deformed tree.
- As there are two heads, they are smaller then average.
- In season 3 he and the other generals are still freinds with Skales and they help him get the Serpentine back.
“Let's just say…we Fangpyre bite off more than we can chew…”—Fangtom
“My creations! They're turning them into…" "…an army? You are correct.”—Ed and Fangtom
“Fangtom: SKALES!!, my old chum! I didn't think I'd be fighting you! Moved up in the world, have we?”—Fangtom
“Fangtom: We were at war, but seeing that Skales is now leading them, I don't see why we can't become comrades!”—Fangtom
“Skales: Had you released the Constrictai, the Venomari, or heaven forbid the Anacondrai, THEN we would have had a tussle!”
“ You're the coward!”—Fangtom
“ So the Great Devourer, will it really consume everything?”—Fangtom