Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hat, pistol, rifle
Flatfoot Thompson, alternately known as Prairie Pete in Europe, is one of the three bandits featured in the Western theme. There was a wanted poster that promised a large sum of money for his capture, due to his being an outlaw. He wears a red shirt, suspenders, brown cowboy hat, gray legs, and a black scarf. His teeth are crooked and broken and he featured a nasty scowl on his face.
- He claims that Captain Redbeard is his great uncle.
- He also appeared in 5702 LEGO Chess and 5706 LEGOLAND along with Dewey Cheatum and Black Bart.
- Unlike most minifigures, he has nose printing.
- Ironically, the term "flatfoot" is American slang for a police officer.
- 6755 Sheriff's Lock-up
- 6799 Showdown Canyon
- 6769 Fort LEGOREDO
- 6762 Fort LEGOREDO
- 6761 Bandits' Secret Hideout
- 6764 Sheriff's Lock-Up
|view · talk · editWestern Minifigures|
|Cavalry||Banker | Cavalry Colonel | Colonel Colt Carson | Cavalry Soldier | Flatnose Curry | Zack | Sheriff Wyatt|
|Indians||Indian | Indian Chief | Indian Medicine Man|
|Outlaws||Black Bart | Dewey Cheatum | Flatfoot Thompson|