Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
I am thinking if we should proceed to add series 6, 7, and 8 to the CMFigs template. •myk 00:34, May 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose only because it's a weeee bit early. If you guys wanna, go ahead. But I don't think we have enough info yet (Last time I checked, did I miss anything?) -Nerfblasterpro: Can you believe it's only been a year? 01:08, May 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose Personally, we do not have actual concrete evidence that there will be any future CM series. Simply put, it is just speculation, like someone giving a forecast for weather. Or someone making a movie that unfortunately runs out of money. After all, lots of weather predictions go wrong, and lots of movies are shelved due to lack of sponsors? So this could just be like Seatron, and even that theme had info from brickjournal... 01:21, May 4, 2011 (UTC)
- I think that that is a good point. •myk 02:50, May 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose: I'd say wait until the names of the minifigures have been released, wait a bit (since there are name name changes when the names have just been released, the template would have to be edited several times a day) and then add. Currently we don't even know the names yet. 09:49, May 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose: I dont see a point, we don't even know the figures that will be contained within these suffixing series.:P Skdhjf(Talk!) 03:42, May 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose:Too soon!
- Oppose:Do we even know what the minifigs look like? and plus, Series 5 isn't even out yet!--Makuta Tarkairadan talk 18:57, May 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment Per others: do we know what the minifigures are? - nxt 17:18, May 19, 2011 (UTC)