From Talk:6200 Evo by LEGOCityManiac11:
Should it be a comma or a period in the price box?
I've also seen cases where the comma was used in some infoboxes for Euros.
By default, we have gone with €xxx.xx in the past, but for those that don't know, in much of Europe, the comma is used in place of the full stop/period and vice versa for numbers. So, should we use the full stop/period or the comma for Euro prices? NightblazeSaber(talk) 11:20, December 12, 2011 (UTC)
Use the full stop/periodEdit
- I would always use this, as sometimes the comma is used to separate the thousands, ie. £99,999.99. - nxt
- Might as well keep things to English standards on this English wiki. ajr 19:20, December 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Jag 19:35, December 12, 2011 (UTC)
Use the commaEdit
- I know LEGO sets rarely reach over the 1000 mark, but if they did, would we not then use a comma to separate the thousands? - nxt
- I believe they use it in reverse roles, so, €1.234,99. But don't quote me on that. - CJC 17:43, December 12, 2011 (UTC)
- To me, that looks like just over 1 euro with an amazingly high level of precision... Jag 18:43, December 12, 2011 (UTC)
- CJC's right- that's how it goes :) NightblazeSaber(talk) 21:30, December 12, 2011 (UTC)