|The following section is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. The result was proposal withdrawn
Wikia Inc. has made a few apps, so shall we create a LEGO Wiki iPhone App? What features shall it have? We can put like a login button in it, put something to make it easier for editing on-the-go. Do you guys think that it is even okay, because it is Wikia's content and it won't be published under their name (Wikia, Inc.). We can probably insert a notice or something like that to notify people who use the app of this, or email the source code to Wikia. Suggestions? (I have also contacted Wikia about this).•myk 16:31, April 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Ok a few things that you should really read...
- The licensing on all content, it is displayed really clearly via a link on the bottom of every page. CC-BY-SA!
- If you want to edit Wikia via your iPhone, use the mobile skin via a browser, it is a lot more secure...
- Get an Android.
- Call it the Brickipedia iPhone App...
- --Lewis Cawte (Talk - Contact) 18:14, April 23, 2011 (UTC)
- oh when I said content I meant like the HTML codes and things likes that. Maybe we should make an app similar to the Lyrics wiki one? •myk 19:26, April 23, 2011 (UTC)
- I think we already have a Wikizap mirror...or at least they link to us, where we're called "Brickpedia" XD FB100Z • talk • contribs 01:11, April 24, 2011 (UTC)
- The other alternative would be using
@media handheld in the site CSS, but that might not cope well with the skins. FB100Z • talk • contribs 01:12, April 24, 2011 (UTC)