Hi. Please, may this forum actually come to a conclusion instead of joining the ranks of the archives...
Can we do the following to the navigation in Oasis?
- Put a Recent Changes after Wiki Activity.
- Put Forums first on the Community tab, and make the Community tab link to the forums. Maybe even put it on the On the Wiki tab.
Rename 2012 to 2012 Themes, so readers don't get confused about 2012 being a theme. (It's a movie, too...) Clarification: In the navigation, change "2012" to "2012 Themes" — don't rename the page, just the link.
Thoughts? 22.214.171.124 05:10, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
- About the last point, this is a LEGO wiki, so I don't know why people would assume anything else about 2012... ajr 05:11, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
- That there might be a LEGO theme adaptation of the 2012 movie? I almost thought that when I saw it. 126.96.36.199 05:13, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
This is a Lego wiki, not a Everything is the world Wiki. RaceLord talk, Lord of Nothing
- So? 2012 is under Recent LEGO Themes. 2012 is not a recent LEGO theme. We need to make it clear that it's separate from the others. 188.8.131.52 05:15, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
- What? RaceLord talk, Lord of Nothing
- 3rd thing. No. If it was a theme, It would have an infobox, sets, minifigures, etc...--Czech 06:23, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
- EDIT: I see what FB means, Yes, remove. --Czech 06:25, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Point I - I like recent changes, so support.
- Point II - I see no problem with it
- Point III - At first I thought you meant the actual article, but now I've figured out you mean at the top, and I'd say I don't mind, though if it makes it easier to understand for people, then go ahead.
While I'm here - what happened to them tabs that went done the side of articles saying "review" "inventory" and "encyclopaedia", or was I just imagining them for a few weeks? - CJC 08:56, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
Note: It's not possible to edit what appears on the "On the Wiki" tab. That is entirely controlled by Wikia and can't be edited or removed. Sorry about that.
SKP4472 Talk 13,998 Edits! Devoted Editor of Brickipedia 20:47, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Unless we use JS. - nxt
- I suppose you're thinking of modification that would over-ride it?
SKP4472 Talk 13,998 Edits! Devoted Editor of Brickipedia 16:08, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
- I could do this. But only when Wikia finally make custom JS work again. - nxt
- ;-; Oh well, forget the On the Wiki thing. Request for closure. FB100Z • talk • contribs 20:32, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Request for closure - Anybody home? FB100Z • talk • contribs 21:40, March 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Closed - The on the wiki thing sadly can't be changed, but implementing both of the navbar suggestions. ajr 21:49, March 16, 2012 (UTC)