Do RfA's really need to last for two weeks? They seem to get more attention than anything else on the wiki, and get a bucketload of responses in just a day. Is the second week really necessary? (besides, wasn't it one week before? or am I remembering incorrectly...) -Cligra Join the redlink war!
- Oh gee, this just happened to come up right after my request. You just want EVERYTHING INVOLVING ME, GONE! Besides, I usually see them get popular once every 10 days.
CM4S Talk Brick of Dawn!
- Your flattering yourself mate - Zero
- Per Zero... *sigh* - 18:33, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Does it matter when it came up? Calm down! -LazerzSoH --- Destroy, Destroy, Exterminate!
- Yeah, I agree with everything here Clig. I think about one week should be long enough at the most if there aren't any dramas/major concerns that pop up during the voting period. - 18:33, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Though I do think that one week is long enough, I think that keeping it at two is fine. Patience is a wonderful virtue, and one and admin definitely should have. --Berrybrick (Talk) 18:34, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Per Berrybrick. Patience is a key quality needed in admins.
SKP4472 Talk 13,990 Edits! Devoted Editor of Brickipedia 20:46, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry, 1 week. -LazerzSoH --- Destroy, Destroy, Exterminate!
- (hard saying anything here, because of Rfa) I'd like it to be 1 week, because it is shorter, and these days we get consensus very easily, but patience is a great virtue, but a week less win't hurt anyone. --Czech 22:33, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Per Berrybrick Charge talk Devoted editor of Brickipedia. 00:10, June 4, 2012 (UTC)
- I definitely think we need at least one week to ensure that everyone who wants to say anything has more than likely seen it, and I don't see how 2 weeks hurts, it gives enough time to resolve discussions, etc. NightblazeSaber 00:33, June 4, 2012 (UTC)