Ok, so recently, the user by the name Vorenus22 has been kind of mean to a lot of users, specifically me. Last night, I was on, then Vorenus came, and asked me to go to a wiki chat. It seemed harmless, so I did.
I noticed Jeyo was on there right before me and I got suspicious so I asked him in a PM (didn't get screenshot :c) and he said: "We were just there and he banned us just because he wouldn't tell him out ages." That's when I looked.
When I got there, we were alone, and everything seemed kinda creepy. I said "Um.. e__e" and then BAM I was banned for no reason. I go back to chat, and the following pictures are what happened.
The link led me to a wiki of his, where when I entered, he immediately banned me for no reason.
Saying I deserve his "meanness"? Come on. Even ask Jeyo. I don't really have anything else to say.. so.. bye.
CM4S Talk Brick of Dawn!
- Clone banned him from chat. ~ CJC 17:29, July 24, 2012 (UTC)
- I was there when this happened, so I think he deserves the ban. He personally attacked CM4S, left, and came back saying sorry as if it never happened. He then asked what he did, and we told him, and he said "Ok Ok I get it" with the Stop emoticon as if he already knew. I only saw the last two pictures and not the first, but if I saw the first, I would have banned him. LSC - (Stuffs.)
- It seems to me that users telling someone to go to a wiki were they have power just to ban or block them is pretty common. I really have no opinion on what should be done, now that he's banned. Drewlzoo
- I'm Jeyo and I can confirm this. In fact, there is much more to that. After CM4S left, Vorenus came back on chat to "apologize". This is what happened:
Jeyo Lord VladekTalk The Forge
- Just immaturity, I wouldn't even give it a whole forum. Leave him banned from chat for a while, and if comes back and continues, just perma-ban. Simple as that. -NBP 16:03, July 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Archived Sorry if I'm being too harsh, but take your childish debates away from the place where we discuss major changes to the wiki. - nxt