- “Stick ‘em up and hand over all your – aw no, it’s the cops again!”
The Gangster is a Collectable Minifigure set released in 2011 as one of the sixteen minifigures from 8805 Minifigures Series 5. He comes with a black hat, a violin case, a pistol (which can fit inside the violin case), along with a pinstripe-suit print for a torso. His legs, however, are entirely black.
- The Gangster minifigure is similar to that of the Shanghai Gangster included with 7682 Shanghai Chase.
- He is the second Collectable Minifigure to have a pistol, the first being the Cowboy. Coincedently, they both have the same hat, except the Gangster's is black.
- The Gangster can be seen on the loading screen in LEGOclub.com along with Jay, Nuckal, and Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- In The LEGO Movie, he's one of the criminals in the extra called "Michelangelo and Lincoln: History Cops".
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)|
The Gangster is a low-down, sneaky, rotten crook. Impeccably dressed in his pinstripe suit and hat, his trick violin case always at his side, he sneaks around the city setting up scams, bank robberies and protection rackets wherever he can…or at least, that’s the plan.
The problem with being a no-good criminal in LEGO CITY is that the place is just chock full of police stations. You can hardly turn a corner without running into a friendly officer or three out on patrol. So as much as the Gangster may try to make his fortune through unlawful acts, he usually finds himself spending a lot more time fleeing than committing felonies!