Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ginny Weasley is the sister of Ron. She was possessed by Tom Riddle when she opened his diary, but was released from the spell when Harry Potter destroyed the Diary with a Basilisk Fang which defeated Tom. Ginny was the youngest Gryffindor to fight at the Ministry of Magic along with her beloved friends Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville and Luna. In her younger years, she used to fancy Harry but started dating other students. She also in her 5th year at Hogwarts became a chaser in the Gryffindor Quidditch team and later backup Seeker. In that same year, she realizes that Harry is also feeling something for her, and the two declare their love.
She marries Harry in the Deathly Hallows epilogue, and has three children, two boys and one girl (James, Albus, and Lily).
- Ginny comes with 4840 The Burrow and 4841 Hogwarts Express and with a new hairpiece, a double sided headpiece; one side has a smile, the other side has a frown.
- In the 4841 Hogwarts Express set Ginny has a brown wand, however in the 4840 The Burrow she is has a light cream wand. Oddly, her wand in the movie is black.
- In 4730 The Chamber of Secrets her face is similar to the old version of Hermione Granger's.
- In 4841 Hogwarts Express, Ginny is wearing Gryffindor robes. However, this set takes place in the Enchanted Car scene in The Chamber of Secrets, thus, she should be wearing her casual clothes, as her house is not chosen until later in the book/film.
- Similar to minifigures like Neville Longbottom and Gregory Goyle, she is one of the most changed minifigures.
- Her casual torso appeared in the Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu episode "The Rise of the Great Devourer".
- Her hairpiece is similar to Librarian and Professor Christina Hydron.
- Video Game Appearances
In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4, Ginny has her latest hair-piece recoloured orange, her newest face, but with the freckles from the original, a black cape, her first variation robes recoloured dark-grey, and a brown wand.
In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
In this game, Ginny has the latest wizard robes (Gryffindor top with black pants). She can use her pet, Arnold the Pygmy Puff.