- "I am Groot!"
Groot is a brown brick built figure who has a new mould for his head, which also covers his torso. The rest of his body is wood brown with leaf-green accents all joined together by the new micro-size ball joints.
Griot was a species of natives on Planet X, where his kind was made from a single seed. One day it was attacked by Ronan the Accuser, who easily burnt the planet. However, Groot survived and was taken captive in the Dark Aster, where he first met and befriended a group of raccoons.
Groot is a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy, which also consists of Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax the Destroyer and Rocket Raccoon. Groot comes from a race of tree-like aliens. He can absorb wood to gain strength, control trees, and manipulate his form and grow root-like appendages. Groot is also Rocket Raccoon's friend/sidekick and hired muscle, however Rocket will regularly insult his intelligence.
Because of his limited intelligence, Groot's vocabulary is limited to the sentence "I am Groot."
- 76020 Knowhere Escape Mission (Adult)
- 76079 Ayesha's Revenge (Baby)
- 76081 The Milano vs. The Abilisk (Baby)
- He has similarities with Treebeard from The Lord of the Rings.
- Groot has a limited vocabulary, which means he can be able to say only "I am Groot." However, Rocket is the only person who can understand what he really is trying to say.
- In the movie Guardians of the Galaxy he can able to say "We are Groot".