|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Helm's Deep is a Keep in Rohan. It had been destroyed by the Uruk-hai as a ruin during the War of the Ring. It had been rebuilt by the Dwarves from Erebor later and the Dwarves treated there as a colony in the 4th Age.
Helm's Deep was the largest fortress of Rohan, where the guards of the Fords of Isen lived. Originally named Aglarond, it was, with Angrenost (Isengard), one of two Gondorian strongholds built to guard the Fords of Isen.
During the war with the Dunlendings under Wulf, the Rohirrim under King Helm Hammerhand and many of his people sought refuge in the keep, where they held out during the winter of TA 2758 – TA 2759.
During the War of the Ring, the fortress guarding Helm's Deep again became the refuge of some of the Rohirrim, now under King Théoden, and the Battle of the Hornburg was fought there. It was during this battle that the Deeping Wall was destroyed by Uruk-hai explosives.
After the War of the Ring, the demolished Deeping Wall was rebuilt by the people of Rohan, with the aid of the Dwarves.
- 9474 The Battle Of Helm's Deep(Cosists of The Main wall, second wall, armoury, the horn tower and a dinning hall)
- 9471 Uruk-hai Army(Cosists a part of the wall)
- 30211 Uruk-hai with Ballista(Cosists of a Uruk-hai Ballista)
Minifigures that appeared in those sets
- King Théoden(9474, 50011)
- Aragorn(9474, 50011)
- Gimli(9474, 50011)
- Haldir(9474, 50011)
- Rohan Soldier(9471, 50011)
- Lurtz(50011, stated as Uruk-hai Leader. If you want to see his actual physical appearance, see 9476 Orc Forge)
- Uruk-hai(9474, 9471, 30211, 50011)
- Berserker Uruk-hai(9474, 50011)
- There are currently no sets related to Helm's Deep