- ““They may take our bricks, but they’ll never take our imagination!””
- ―Highland Battler
The Highland Battler has brown legs with a printed Earth Blue kilt. His torso shows armor, straps, and buckles and his arms are bare. The head has some orange stubble and an angry, warlike expression on it. The Battler has long, dark brown hair and carries a shield of the same colour. He also has a grey sword of the type used in the Lord of The Rings theme.
- A Highland Battler minifigure appeared in a cutscene of LEGO Battles.
- The Highland Battler has dark brown hair even though he has orange eyebrows and stubble.
- His shield is the same type as the ones used by the Viking, Gladiator, Spartan Warrior, Female Viking, and Aztec Warrior.
- The Highland Battler's quote - “They may take our bricks, but they’ll never take our imagination!” - may be based on a quote from William Wallace's "A Scottish Rebel", "They may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!". This Minifigure may also be based on Wallace himself.
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)|
“They may take our bricks, but they’ll never take our imagination!” The Highland Battler is proud of his fighting skills, proud of his strength, and especially proud of his fine plaid kilt. He feels that he is upholding the history and traditions of his whole clan in every challenge he faces, from defending the Highlands to playing board games, and he accepts nothing less than glorious victory at each one.
He considers any kind of loss to be a crushing blow to his honor, and so he strives to be the very best at every competition imaginable, whether great or small. Most importantly, though, he always insists on winning by the rules. To the Highland Battler, there’s only one thing in the world worse than losing – and that’s being a cheater!
- Video Game Appearances
- 4850307 LEGO Battles (Cutscene Only)