- "Thank you so much! I couldn’t have done it without all of you!"
- ―Hollywood Starlet
Hollywood Starlet has a new hairpiece that is short curly hair which is in blonde. She has a smiling face with red lipstick and blue eyeshadow. She has yellow arms and hands and a turquoise torso which is the top of her dress, the torso has a bit of her skin showing at the top and she wears a necklace. The lining of her chest is also seen, as the dress supports it. The rest of the torso is turquoise decorated with sliver spots, and she has a dress which continues her torso markings. She has a golden minifigure shaped trophy, which is meant to be an oscar.
- The Hollywood Starlet is one of four minifigures to have a minifigure shaped trophy. The first is Karate Master from Series 2, the second is the Sumo Wrestler from Series 3, and the third one is the Soccer Player from Series 4.
- She resembles Marilyn Monroe.
- Her bio mentions the The Thespian.
- According to the Minifigures Character Encyclopedia, she won her trophy for her performance on "The Seven Stud Brick", which is a play on "The Seven Year Itch".
Video Game Appearances