- "Just give me music and I’ll skate to it!"
- ―Ice Skater
The Ice Skater is a Minifigure that was released in 2011 as part of 8804 Minifigures Series 4. She has light yellow hair in a bun with a swish. She wears a light blue dress featuring a silver star with a new skirt piece and has new ice skate pieces, like the Hockey Player. The torso piece utilizes one light blue arm and one yellow arm in a similar fashion to how some skater dresses are designed.
- The Ice Skater has additional dress printing on her back.
- She comes with three new pieces; the skirt piece, the new hair style, and the skates.
- She is one of three female minifigures to have back printing; the others being the Kimono Girl and Flamenco Dancer.
- The Hockey Player uses the same skates.
- She has the same hairpiece mould as the Flamenco Dancer and Fairy (Minifigures).
LEGO.com Description Edit
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)|
“Just give me music and I’ll skate to it!”
But that’s not all! For her most stunning feat, the Ice Skater will start out up at the top of a huge block of ice and begin to skate. By the time she’s done with all of her spinning jumps and pirouettes, she’s used her shining skates to carve out a beautiful ice sculpture based on any subject you choose!