| This minifigure has only appeared in video game(s)|
Although this article is about an official minifigure, it never existed in physical form, or appeared in any official LEGO sets.
The A-Team is a group of ex-United States Army Special Forces who were wrongly convicted of a crime during the Vietnam War. Managing to escape from the military police, they fled to Los Angeles, where, as fugitives, the A-Team work as soldiers of fortune, using their military training to fight oppression or injustice. Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith along with Sargent B.A. Baracus, Captain H.M. "Howling Mad" Murdock, and Templeton "Faceman" Peck make up the A-Team.
The skill that Hannibal is most famous for, is his strategic ability. He nearly always has an equally crazy and brilliant plan that gets the goals of the mission done.
He styles himself as a "master of disguise", though his skill lay not so much in how convincing his disguise was, but in his ability to assume any role and convince others that his role is genuine. Most episodes begin with the prospective clients coming to meet the A-Team, and instead, being introduced to one of Hannibal's comic aliases. Hannibal uses his various disguises to screen all the A-Team's potential clients to assure they were not fronts for the military—sometimes playing more than one at a time. Clients often make reference to a Mr. Lee, the owner of a Chinese laundromat who tells them where to meet the team.
- He was portrayed by the late George Peppard in The A-Team NBC-TV series. In the 2010 movie, he was portrayed by Liam Neeson, who also played Qui-Gon Jinn in Star Wars, Ra's Al Ghul in The Dark Night Trilogy and voiced Bad Cop in The LEGO Movie. In the game, he is voiced by David Lodge.
- His catchphrase is "I love it when a plan comes together!"
- It was confirmed by Arthur Parsons responding to a tweet that he can change into B.A, Faceman & Murdock by using the Character Selection wheel.
- In order to make B.A change into Hannibal and the rest of the team, you must finish a quest from Hannibal in order to have access.
- His Aquamaniac suit appeared in LEGO Dimensions. This is a reference to the pilot episode when we first see a look of Hannibal wearing his Aquamaniac suit in the TV show.
- He is so far the only playable good character who acts as a boss in the game, but only for the Lights, Camera, Aquamaniac!|Lights, Camera... Aquamaniac! quest.