Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Play the game:|
Karate Championship is an Online Game on LEGO.com. The player takes the role of the Karate Master or the Weightlifter. The objective of the game is to dodge or destroy barrels. The prize is a certificate of the winner's karate skills.
The player first chooses either the Karate Master or the Weightlifter to play as. The character will appear on a side-scrolling screen. The player then uses the left and right arrow keys to move forward or backward; this is required despite the fact that the screen is scrolling. Barrels will be rolling at the player, and either of the following four actions must be taken:
- If the barrel is on the ground, the player can jump over it using the "up" arrow key.
- The player can also use the "down" arrow key to kick downwards to destroy it.
- If the barrel is in the air, the player should jump-kick it with the up arrow key.
- If the barrel is bouncing, the player must pass it while it is airborne or try to jump-kick it.
- If the barrel is behind the player, the player must jump and let it pass.
The game starts at a sign; the player must pass the second sign to complete the game.
- The highest number of attainable points is 48.
- The player earns two points for each barrel broken.
|Minifigures online games|
|Brick Builder | Brick Builder 2 | Dance Master | Disco Dance Challenge | Fish Catcher | Karate Champion | Puzzle Hunter | Sea Retriever | Space Trap | Spartan Thrower | Sports Mania | Street Skater | Target Zapper | Track Crasher | Tree Challenge|