King Leo was ruler of the kingdom during the Knight's Kingdom subtheme.
Leo was in conflict with the outlaw Cedric the Bull. He was leader of the Lions and was married to Queen Leonora. They had a daughter named Princess Storm.
- King Leo made an appearance, but played a little role, in LEGO Island 2.
- King Leo is married to Queen Leonora, Leonora being a play on Leo.
- He also has a daughter, Princess Storm.
- Leo could be named Leo by LEGO either because Leo means King, it is related to lions, or because Leo is LEGO without the "G".
- King Leo's name may have also been inspired by King Richard Cour-de-Leon, Richard the Lionheart.
From the Knights' Kingdom Minifigure Handbook
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.