LEGO DC Comics: Batman Be-Leaguered is a television special based on the DC Comics theme.
Superman is forming the Justice League and is pressuring Batman to join. Batman declines the requests of Superman and the other heroes, seeing himself as a solitary vigilante. Once all the heroes of the newly-formed Justice League start vanishing, however, Batman must solve the mystery behind their disappearances.
- Batman-voiced by Troy Baker
- Superman-voiced by Nolan North
- Wonder Woman-voiced by Grey DeLisle-Griffin
- The Flash-voiced by James Arnold Taylor
- Cyborg-voiced by Khary Payton
- Aquaman-voiced by Dee Bradley Baker
- Joker-voiced by John DiMaggio
- Man-Bat-voiced by Dee Bradley Baker
- The Penguin-voiced by Tom Kenny
- Captain Cold-voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Black Manta-voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Lex Luthor-voiced by John DiMaggio
- Bat-Mite-voiced by Paul Reubens
- Lois Lane-voiced by Grey DeLisle-Griffin
- Alfred-voiced by Nolan North
- Damian Wayne
- This special is entirely non-canon within the video games.
- Unlike LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload, the special has an entirely different voice cast than the games save for Troy Baker, who reprises his role as Batman in the special.