|LEGO® → Books → Star Wars|
|LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary: Updated and Expanded|
|This is a description taken from the DK Summer 2014 Trade Catalog. Do not modify it.|
With more than two million copies of the original sold worldwide since 2009, DK now brings you a fully revised and updated edition of the #1 New York Times bestseller, LEGO® Star Wars®: The Visual Dictionary.
Complete with 48 additional pages and updated throughout to show all of the new sets and innovations from LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary provides detailed and annotated photography giving insight into the characters, locations, creatures, and spacecraft of the LEGO galaxy far, far away. Young Padawans will learn the ins and outs about their favorite vehicles, weapons, and minifigures such as Anakin, Yoda, Luke Skywalker, and Darth Vader.
Fans of all ages will learn about every LEGO Star Wars set released while exploring the updated cross sections that expose the inner workings of larger-piece sets such as the Death Star or Millenium Falcon. The updated "Beyond the Bricks" chapter goes behind-the-scenes to take a look at how LEGO sets are made, new models, plus fun fan creations. Of course this book would not be complete without an exclusive LEGO Star Wars minifigure, which is sure to impress even the most dedicated collector.
- The included minifigure is a retro Luke Skywalker, with yellow skin and wearing his Tatooine outfit. The torso is exclusive to the minifigure because it is updated with back printing.
- The hardcover ISBN is 9781465419217, and the Library Edition is 9781465421364.
- The book features the sets 75052 Mos Eisley Cantina, 75049 Snowspeeder, 75054 AT-AT, and 75055 Imperial Star Destroyer from the Summer 2014 wave that are not yet released.
- This is the first time a licensed Minifigure has had yellow skin since 2004.
- The official DK description of the book misspells "Millennium Falcon" as "Millenium Falcon".