Lando Calrissian is a Star Wars minifigure. He has a custom polo and a cape. There are three variations of him, Cloud City, General, and Guard disguise. He is played by Billy Dee Williams in the films and The LEGO Movie.
Lando Calrissian was a scoundrel and friend of Han Solo who was the baron-administrator of Cloud City when the rebels arrived. He also disguised himself as a Palace Guard to rescue Han Solo from Jabba the Hutt. Calrissian lead the attack against the Death Star II, using Han Solo's ship, the Millennium Falcon. He eventually succeeded, along with Wedge Antilles.
The LEGO Movie
Lando Calrissian appears in The LEGO Movie voiced by original Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back Actor "Billy Dee Williams".
In 2003, the Cloud City appearance of Lando Calrissian appeared exclusively in the set 10123 Cloud City. He has a black hairpiece, and a brown face. His torso is bright blue with printing on it. His arms are also bright blue. His hands are brown as well. His legs are black. He also comes with a beige kind of colour cape.In 2006, the Guard Disguise appearance of Lando appeared exclusively in the set 6210 Jabba's Sail Barge.
In 2009, the General appearance of Lando appeared in the set 7754 Home One Mon Calamari Star Cruiser.
In 2012, Lando reappeared in a new Guard Disguise in 9496 Skiff. He has a much more detailed helmet and a brown face. He has a dark orange torso with printing. The arms are black and his hands are brown, and the legs are tan.
- In the video game he does not have his unique double sided cape.
- In the Cloud City set he had a cape with a different colour on each side, but in newest set Home One Mon Calamari Star Cruiser he has a sand blue cape.
- 10123 Cloud City (Cloud City outfit)
- 6210 Jabba's Sail Barge (Guard disguise)
- 7754 Home One Mon Calamari Star Cruiser (General outfit)
- 9496 Desert Skiff (Guard disguise)
Video Game Appearances
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Gallery of Variants