- “The time has come for Earth to suffer, yet you mortals think your heroes can protect you, how foolish you are. They think themselves powerful, but they do not know what true power is.”
- ―Loki in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Loki's torso, legs and arms are dark stone grey, printed to resemble his armour in The Avengers. He wears a green cape (which is also used by The Mandarin) and a horned gold helmet. He wields a golden staff which is made up of two parts and his head is light nougat and printed with cheekbones and a stern expression.
His appearance is identical in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, except the sai in his staff is replaced with a glowing blue jewel.
Loki was the adopted son of King Odin of Asgard. Odin raised Loki as his own, alongside his biological son Thor, however when Loki discovered his true heritage, he attempted to seize control of Asgard and kill Thor. However, Loki's plan failed, and he was forced into exile.
Some time later, Loki gained control of a Chitauri army through a deal with Thanos, and began an invasion on Earth. His first step was to seize control of the Tesseract, an Infinity Stone which was recovered by S.H.I.E.L.D. decades ago following a mission carried out by Captain America. After he gained control of the cube and took control of the minds of several S.H.I.E.L.D. personnel including Hawkeye, he put them to work on building a machine that would harness the power of the Cube open a portal between Earth and the Chitauri invasion fleet. He was briefly captured by S.H.I.E.L.D., but escaped and seemingly killed Agent Coulson.
Thor later got Loki to help him stop Malekith and Algrim the Strong (now Kurse) to destroy the world with the Aether. When they went to the Dark Word, Kurse stabbed Loki, which killed him, but Loki triggered a grenade which sent Kurse into a Black hole.
After Malekith was defeated, Thor reported to Odin that Loki died with honor, and then when he walks away, it is revealed that Loki was disguised as Odin, and he is still alive.
After the Silver Surfer's board was turned into cosmic bricks, Loki along with Doctor Doom assembled the villains of the Marvel universe to collect the bricks so they could build Dr. Doom's Doomray of Doom.
Loki then recruited the Frost Giants to help him seize control of Asgard and retrieve the Tesseract. When Thor, Captain America, Wolverine, and the Human Torch came to stop him, he then activated The Destroyer to halt them.
- Loki is the only Marvel minifigure to date that has no back printing.
- The prototype Loki used Bruce Wayne's old face, yet the finished one uses Bruce Wayne's new face.
- In LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Loki is voiced by Troy Baker who voiced Batman, Two-Face, Brainiac and Sinestro in LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes and LEGO Batman the Movie: DC Super Heroes Unite.
- Loki is one of the main villians in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
- The Trophy named "Puny God" is a double reference to Hulk and the move he pulled on Loki in The Avengers movie.
- Mrs. Scratchen-Post from The LEGO Movie has a cat named Loki.
- When Loki loses his helmet near the end of Maximum Overload, his hair is based on Part 88283.
Video Game Appearances
Key Chain Appearances