- “Heh, good luck with that, Oh did I say that out loud?”
Longtooth has a lion-like head with a scar over the left eye and a brown mane. His torso features printing of the minifigure’s exposed chest, which has claw marks on it, and the top of a gold belt. The legs feature printing of the continuation of the belt, blue kilt, and his exposed lower legs and clawed feet. He gets the name longtooth because of his long teeth.
In the Show
He appears several tim es in the show. In The Hundred Year Moon he asks Skinnet why he isn't inside and doesn't believe what Skinnet says about what the Hundred Year Moon does to him. In Attack of the Ice Clan he has to thaw out a frozen Crug. He gets bored with Crug's stories and vows not to thaw out anyone else. When Lagravis comes in with frozen warriors to thaw out, Longtooth runs out of the temple screaming.
Gallery of Variants
- Longtooth is the only member of the lion tribe who is not in the colour brick yellow.
- On his LEGO.com bio animation, he is holding the Maurak, Wakz's weapon in 70113 CHI Battles.
- Longtooth is seen wearing a grey cape in the animated series, but not in the next scene.
- He is the only lion to have light brown skin.
- In the Animated series, his left eye is white.