Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the Orient Expedition minifigure. For the Adventurers Egypt minifigure, see Slyboots.
Lord Sam Sinister, (formerly known as Baron Von Baron/Barron, Sam Sanister/Sinister, Evil Eye and Mr. Hates) was the main villain from the Adventurers and Orient Expedition themes. He has a hook in place of his left hand, a pith hat (replaced by a top hat in 2003), a monocle or eyeglass, and a mustache (with small, pointed goatee in 2003), along with a scar on his left cheek. He generally wears a tan shirt, which slightly resembles Johnny Thunder's torso printing. Occasionally, Sinister wears a black version of the said shirt, with a white scarf sporting around his neck. Sinister competes with Johnny Thunder in all of the Adventurers sub-themes (except for the 1999 theme), for ancient artifacts and treasures from around the world.
Sam Sinister's Bio from the Orient Expedition website:
Lord Sinister is Johnny's arch enemy. He is selfish and evil, with no limits to his ambition or greed. He has a huge private collection of ancient and valuable treasures from around the world and is always on the hunt for more.
- This minifigure is famous for his constantly changing name. When he first appeared in the original Adventurers Egypt sets in 1998, he was known as Baron von Barron, and was working with a man named Sam Sanister. He also appeared as Baron von Barron in LEGO Racers in 1999. However, next time he appeared on Dino Island, he was called Sam Sinister, the name of his old partner, who was now known as Slyboots. In LEGO Island 2, while he refers to himself as Sam Sinister, Pepper Roni and The Infomaniac refer to him Mr. Hates once each, and the level is called Mr. Hates' Camp. Even worse, LEGO Racers 2 referred to him as Sam Sanister. When Orient Expedition was released, he had even taken Slyboot's outfit, and by that time was dubbed Lord Sam Sinister. His true name shall perhaps always be a mystery. LEGO has even joked about this.
- In LEGO Racers, he is the boss of the 5th circuit. This is one of the few places he is shown to have a German accent.
- In LEGO Island 2, Sam Sinister (now named Mr. Hates) captured Dinosaurs. The player had to save them by winching them out of cages, and then had to drop sandbags on Sam Sinister so that he would fall off his brontosaurus, which shoots fire to stop you. He spoke in an English accent, and was assumed to be working for The Brickster.
- In LEGO Racers 2, Sinister was the boss of the Dino Island world. He had to be defeated in a race in order to acquire a very powerful power-up for the player's car engine.
- The Detective from Collectible Minifigures solved the case of "The Sam Sinister Switcheroo", which possibly refers to him taking the name Sam Sinister while the original Sam Sinister was renamed Slyboots.
- In the Lost Kingdom adventure ride in LEGOLAND California, he appears to be the main villain.
- 2879 Desert Expedition
- 3722 Treasure Tomb (Original)
- 5909 Treasure Raiders (Original)
- 5914 Sam Sinister and Baby T (Original)
- 5919 Treasure Tomb (Original)
- 5948 Desert Expedition (Original)
- 5955 All Terrain Trapper (Original)
- 5975 T-Rex Transport (Original)
- 5978 Sphinx Secret Surprise (Original)
- 5988 Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins (Original)
- 2541 Adventures Car (Original Without Eggplates)
- 5928 Bi-Wing Baron (Original With Brown Pilot Helmet)
- 5920 Island Racer (Original With Grey Pilot Helmet)
- 3381 Lord Sam Sinister (Orient Expedition Variation)
- 7409 Secret of the Tomb (Orient Expedition Variation)
- 7414 Elephant Caravan (Orient Expedition Variation)
- 7416 Emperor's Ship (Orient Expedition Variation)
- 7418 Scorpion Palace (Orient Expedition Variation)
- 7419 Dragon Fortress (Orient Expedition Variation)
- 7424 Black Cruiser (Orient Expedition Variation)
- 7417 Temple of Mount Everest (Orient Expedition Variation With Black Pilot Helmet)
- Video Game Appearances
|view · talk · editLEGO Island series|
|Video games:||LEGO Island | LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge | Island Xtreme Stunts|
|Island Xtreme Stunts sets:||3386 Pepper Roni | 3387 Brickster | 3388 Snap Lockitt | 3925 Brickster Key Chain | 6731 Skateboarding Pepper | 6732 Brickster's Trike | 6733 Snap's Cruiser | 6734 Beach Cruisers | 6735 Air Chase | 6736 Beach Lookout | 6737 Wake Rider | 6738 Skateboard Challenge | 6739 Truck & Stunt Trikes | 6740 Xtreme Tower|
|Characters:||Achu | Bill Ding | The Brickster | Brickster-Bots | Brickster's Henchmen | Captain D. Rom | Cedric the Bull | Dr. Clickitt | Dr. Kilroy | Enter | Infomaniac | Islander | Johnny Thunder | King Leo | Laura Brick | Mama Brickolini | Mr. Hates | Nick Brick | Papa Brickolini | Pepper Roni | Pippin Reed | Princess Storm | Queen Leonora | Return | Richard the Strong | Sky Lane | Snap Lockitt | Super Station Master | Other Characters|
|Other:||2181 Infomaniac | Ogel Island|
|view · talk · editLEGO Racers series|
|Video games:||LEGO Racers | LEGO Racers 2 | LEGO Racers (mobile)|
|Characters:||Achu | Admiral | Alpha Draconis | Ann Droid | Baron von Barron | Baron Rosso | Basil the Bat Lord | Berg | Black Knight | Blackjack Hawkins | Captain Redbeard | Cassiopeia | Chill | Commander Cold | Duster | Fireman Gavin | Frankie Solido | Freeze | Gail Storm | Ghost | Governor Broadside | Gypsy Moth | Islander | Joan of Kart | Johnny Thunder | King Kahuka | Lightor | Mac | Mike the Postman | Mr. Cunningham | Nova Hunter | P.C. Bobby | Pharaoh's Mummy | Pippin Reed | Rigel | Rob-N-Hood | Roboracer | Rocket Racer | Royal King | Scooter | Sam Sinister (LEGO Racers/Racers 2) | Snake | Turbo Charger | Veronica Voltage | Warrior | Willa the Witch | Workman Fred|