| This minifigure has only appeared in a non-physical form|
Although this article is about an official minifigure, it never existed in physical form, or appeared in any official LEGO sets.
- “What, you too good for the doorbell?”
- ―Lou to Cole
- “Stop! If my ears weren't attached to my head, they'd be running away!”
- ―Lou to the Ninjas
Lou is Cole's father, and is an accomplished dancer, winning the Blade Cup multiple times, according to Cole. He broke his leg, and carries a Cane around with him. He teaches the ninjas how to to do a special dance, but later finds out that Cole and the others were planning to steal the Blade Cup. Cole reveals to him that he is a ninja, and he gets very angry, and leaves the stage, however, he stayed and watched the ninjas do "The Spin Harmony". Afterwards, he goes back to Cole, only to be crushed by Studio equipment. Cole saved him and unlocked his true potential.
- TV Series
- His name was revealed in Closed Captioning, and the Credits.
- He has the exact same hair as the Clone Wars variation of Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- His last name is unknown and as such Cole's is too.