Macy, unlike the other Knights, uses a regular helmet and has a newly-molded shoulder armor that depicts her trademark dragon crest on his torso. Her suit's torso and legs have gray colour with red desings, while her arms are silver and his hips and hands have also red colour.
Her ultimate form has the same armor and helmet, but in transparent red. The desing of his torso and legs is the same than in his regular form with red and dark red remplasing the grey and silver colours.
Macy is one of the Nexo Knights. In the TV series, she is also the princess of the land, often struggling with her father with her duties.
Gallery of variants
- 70331 Ultimate Macy (Ultimate Macy)
- 70314 Beast Master's Chaos Chariot
- 70319 Macy's Thunder Mace
- 70323 Jestro's Volcano Lair
- 70352 Jestro's Headquarters (2017 armour)
- 70363 Battle Suit Macy (Battle Suit)
- Her name is a pun on "mace", a medieval weapon.
- Her character seems to bear some resemblance to Princess Storm from Knights' Kingdom.
- Her dragon emblem may be a throwback to the classic Dragon Knights theme from 1993