- “Hear the music of the maracas!”
- ―Maraca Man
The Maraca Man has brown legs and hips, a light stone grey torso, dark tan arms and yellow hands. He has two decorated cloth pieces that create a poncho with green and red patterns on it. His head has eyes, eyebrows, a large mustache that curves down at the end, and a large open mouth displaying his teeth. A large, green sombrero with gold markings around the rim is included as well as two red maracas decorated with green near the top.
- Occasionally, an extra maraca was included in the polybag he came in.
- His maracas are also used with the Hula Dancer, but in brown.
- Sombrero and poncho also appear in different colours with Taco Tuesday Guy. The poncho also has a different pattern. Western Emmet uses Maraca Man's poncho pattern, but in different colors.
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)|
“Hear the music of the maracas!”
When the Maraca Man dances through the street shaking his maracas, everyone around him finds themselves cheering up. Where he comes from is a mystery and where he’ll go next is too, but whenever he’s near, people smile, clap, and tap their feet to the beat!