| This minifigure has only appeared in video game(s)|
Although this article is about an official minifigure, it never existed in physical form, or appeared in any official LEGO sets.
- "I'll be giving a briefing on Rex Fury in ten minutes! Even though he's probably a million miles away from here by now! Do NOT DISTURB ME!"
- ―Dunby before napping and eating doughnuts in his office. [src]
- Marion Dunby demonstrates a great fondness for doughnuts, a play on the respective old stereotype of cops.
- He gets promoted from Deputy to Chief in LEGO City: Undercover
- He is voiced by Kerry Shale.[source?]
- In order to play as him, you have to arrest all the gang members in LEGO city.
- His hat is like the one worn by the Policeman from the Minifigures theme.
- At the end of the game he offered Chase to arrest Rex Fury, probably to make up for his behavior towards him throughout the game, only for Chase to decline that offer and let Dunby have it.
- In LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins, he already seems to show more signs of hating Chase.
- When Chase was talking Gleeson, Dunby was rudely mocking him with his hands.
- When Chase asked who Rex Fury was, Dunby said it was not any of his business and it was only adult talk.
- As Chase stated as the bad guys wanted to stop the bridge repairs to Fort Meadows Dunby suggest that he should investigate it as in hopes of keeping Chase out of his hair.
- When Chase brought the Apollo Island ticket as evidence Dunby said it was probably no good, and continued attempting to downplay its significance when other cops spoke up in defense of Chase.
- As Chase was thinking of other options for getting onto Apollo Island, Dunby pushed Chase out of the helicopter without hesitation.
- Before Chase left, Dunby happily said that Chase is being transferred far away from LEGO City and just pushed him on the boat.
Gallery of Variants