Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Max is the Minifigure that is the mascot of LEGO, LEGO Club, Brickmaster, and LEGO Club Jr. magazines. Max mainly makes appearances in print media, and appears in every episode of the LEGO Club Show. Several sets do, however, involve Max in one way or another. A Max key chain is available, and an exclusive Max Minifigure was given to anyone who went to a LEGO Retail Store during February 2010. He also appears on the box of 66373 Fun Favor Pack.
My LEGO Network
Alien Conquest-Related DisappearanceLEGO City Police say he may have been captured by the creature or he may simply have missed wearing a hat. The invasion began in New Jersey and Max was abducted in Enfield, Connecticut (the city that has the P.O Box of the LEGO Club). The goal of this was to advertise the new Alien Conquest theme.
The rest of the magazine has news articles from The Boston Express, the Chicago Mercury-Pluto-Moon-Gazette, the Los Angeles Trumpet, The Washington Click, The Denver Stacker, and the Philadelphia Assembler, all about alien abductions and alien invasion, but the one from the New York Brick is the only one that mentions Max.
- He stars in many episodes of the LEGO Club show.
- He appears in comic strips in LEGO Club Magazine, called Max's Adventures.
- He appears to have two ninja suits. One is a grey version of the classic Ninjago suit with the symbol from his shirt where the elemental badge should be; the other was only seen from the back but was black with no back printing suggesting, it is similar to the classic/Kendo Cole outfit.
- His true age is unknown, but he can drive a car, suggesting he is over 16.
- He was seen giving the Avengers a mission to find the letters to the Lego Club building.
- He also appears with Wolverine giving him a haircut to match his.
- There have been several different versions of Max. The first wore a green and blue toboggan with a green short-sleeved shirt and the tan pants used on most variants. The next version had different hair, no toboggan, and a long-sleeved shirt. In LEGO Universe, he kept the long-sleeved shirt, regained the toboggan, but had no hair. More recently he has blue jeans and the shirt is either light green or dark red. The September-October 2013 issue includes both the green and red shirts.
Video Game Appearances
- All modern issues of LEGO Club Magazine and LEGO Club Jr.
|This is a quote taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it.|
I’m sorry this probably sounds like a stupid question, what is LEGO Universe? Everybody seems to know except me!
My Uncle Bob in the States says there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. Don’t worry if you’ve missed out on the excitement about LEGO Universe, you aren’t the only one and there’s still time to catch up!
LEGO Universe is a brilliant game you play on your PC or Mac over the internet, where you create a Minifigure to explore huge open worlds. You can race cars, complete missions, solve puzzles, build on your very own plots of land with the bricks you win and, of course, battle an enemy that threatens Imagination itself! You can do almost anything you can think of. It’s also an MMOG, a Massively Multiplayer Online Game, which means most of the characters you meet will be real people from all over the world all playing at once!
LEGO Club Description
Gallery of Variants