3 Interchangable Heads, Beret
- ““ ””
- ―The Mime
Mime is a minifigure introduced in 2010, as part of the 8684 Minifigures Series 2. He has printed arms. He includes three interchangeable heads and a black display stand. He has 3 faces a happy face, a scared face and a sad face.
The mime wears a black beret. The mime comes with three different heads, each in white- He has three faces: a happy face he shows his teeth and there are dimples under his eyes, a scared face he shows his teeth and there are lines beside his eyes, and a sad face which just is a plain curved line.
His torso is a black and white striped shirt with a bit of his white skin showing on top. Over his shirt he wears a black jacket with white outline, there is also white buttons. His arms are white with black stripes on them and at the end of them he has white hands. He has plain black legs.
The Lego Movie
In The LEGO Movie, a Mime was seen as a member of MetalBeard's crew. His ship was blown up by lasers during the raid on the Octan Tower. As Speed Racer was seen as a prisoner in the Think Tank with the Master Builders, it can be assumed that he survived as well.
- This figure is one of seven Collectable Minifigures to have arm printing.
- His beret is the same as the Artist's.
- The Mime is comprised of only two colours: black and white.
- Parts of this minifigure appeared in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at the LEGO Store.
- This minifigure is the only one from the whole theme to have 3 interchangeable heads.
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!