3 Interchangable Heads, Beret
- "“ ”"
- ―The Mime
Mime is a minifigure from 8684 Minifigures Series 2. He has printed arms. He includes three interchangeable heads and a black display stand. He has 3 faces a suprised face, a scared face and a sad face.
The mime wears a black beret. The mime comes with three diffrent heads, each in white- He has three faces: a suprised face he shows his teeth and there are dimples under his eyes, a scared face he shows his teeth and there are lines beside his eyes, and a sad face which just is a plain curved line. His torso is a black and white striped shirt with a bit of his white skin showing on top. Over his shirt he wears a black jacket with white outline, there is also white buttons. His arms are white with black stripes on them and at the end of them he has white hands. He has plain black legs.
- This figure is one of seven Collectable Minifigures to have arm printing.
- His beret is the same as the Artist's.
- The Mime is comprised of only two colours: black and white.
- Parts of this minifigure appeared in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at the LEGO Store.
- This minifigure is the only one from the whole theme to have interchangeable heads.
LEGO.com Description Edit
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)|
No one pretends to be trapped in an invisible box or walking against the wind as well as the Mime does. His best pal is the Circus Clown, and the two frequently join forces to get even bigger laughs and applause from their audience!
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!