Golden top hat
“I dare say it’s your lucky day!”—Mr. Gold
- There are 5000 Mr. Gold minifigures in existence.
- He is the second minifigure in Minifigures theme that has a title name, the first being Mr. Good and Evil.
- He was made to celebrate the 10th series of the Minifigures theme.
- He has a chrome gold finish, as pointed out in the LEGO Minifigures: Character Encyclopedia.
- He is packaged with two bags. A clear bag inside the foil package holds him safely.
- The diamond on his staff and his white gloves are the only parts of his ensemble that are not exclusive or chrome.
- On minifigures.LEGO.com, when his bio is open, there is a special VIP code that comes with him in the package and you enter it there. When the code is entered, you can pull up a special "certificate" with a picture of Mr. Gold and enter where in the world you are to add a pin to the "Find Mr. Gold" map on the site.
- He is the first minifigure to have a golden top hat.
- He had the highest stats of all Minifigures, which was also the highest stats possible.
- Some Mr. Golds have not been registered on LEGO.com, so it is unknown if they have all been found or not.