- "Should I build or deconstruct today?"
- ―Mr. Good and Evil
Mr. Good and Evil wears a black top hat with printing of scuffs, scratch marks, and a rip on it. His face is the standard bright yellow minifigure skin colour, with a mild expression and a sideburn on the right side. The left side of his face is sand green and has a maniacal smile, with clenched pointed teeth, a long, thick sideburn and a bushy black eyebrow over a large, dark green eye. His left hand is sand green as well. The minifigure's torso has printing of a black suit with a plaid green button-down vest underneath and a tie and white shirt under that. The left side of the suit is tattered, ripped and wrinkled, in contrast to the neat right side. The legs are black with printing of a belt on the hips. The left pants leg is ripped in two places. One on the thigh and the other where the knee would be.
Video Game Appearances
- He is likely based on the concept Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson, where a good man will turn evil after drinking a potion. This minifigure, however, represents both personalities simultaneously.
- He bears resemblance to Two-Face
- The fact that he looks like Two-Face, but acts like Jekyll & Hyde heavily alludes to the front cover of made by Toho & Bandai for the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1988.
- The preliminary version of his name was Dr. Splitz, which referenced his "split" personality and appearance.