- "Don't worry, you'll feel all better after this!"
The nurse has dark brown hair in a ponytail. She has a yellow head with a smirking mouth with pink lipstick. She has a white torso with an outlined blue collar, a black zip and outlined blue pockets. She has white legs and arms, and yellow hands. She comes with a grey syringe and clipboard as her accessories.
- The chart included in her bag has the name Dawes written on it in reference to LEGO designer Laurence Dawes.
- A second syringe piece is included.
- At the beginning of Spring 2011, the Nurse's head and hairpiece were available in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at the LEGO Stores.
- The Nurse's face and clipboard are available on the LEGO Universe and LDD Extended version of LEGO Digital Designer.
- Her hairpiece is new, but duplicatively used for several later collectible minifigs including Tennis Player, and other themes of Sue Montana and Leia Organa.
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)|
“Don’t worry, you’ll feel all better after this!”
Cheerful, professional and devoted to making people feel better, the Nurse believes that everybody around her ought to be as healthy as possible at all times, even if that means covering them from head to toe in bandages and checking every reflex in their body with a little rubber hammer. She can tape up a boo-boo, dash to the scene of an accident with a wheelchair or build a fully-functional MRI machine out of random spare pieces, all in a dizzying blur of motion…whether her chosen patient wants her to or not!
The Nurse thinks that every problem can be solved by expert medical care. If she sees a child crying because its balloon is stuck up in a tree, she’ll try everything from checking its temperature to taking X-rays, trying more and more complicated procedures when nothing seems to solve the problem. She doesn’t understand why the tears stop as soon as she gives the child a new balloon for being such a good patient, but she’s proud and delighted that her treatment worked anyway.
- 8683 Minifigures Series 1
- Nurse and Zombie animation
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 3 2010 - Time To Get Mini With It!
Did You Know?
- The Nurse once came up with a cure for the common cold.
- The Nurse knows over 50 different recipes for chicken soup.
In an animation on the LEGO Collectible Minifigures website, she does a tango dance duet with the Zombie but ends up knocking off his head, and then his torso. She is a little shaken, but at the end of the dance number the Zombie is re-assembled, and they finish with a tremendous applause from the crowd which is mostly made up of other minifigs from the theme.
- ↑ LEGO Minifigures Character Encyclopedia (2013). DK Publishing.