- “Don't worry, you'll feel all better after this!”
The nurse has dark brown hair in a ponytail. She has a yellow head with a smirking mouth with pink lipstick. She has a white torso with an outlined blue collar, a black zip and outlined blue pockets. She has white legs and arms, and yellow hands. She comes with a grey syringe and clipboard as her accessories.
- The chart included in her bag has the name Dawes written on it in reference to LEGO designer Laurence Dawes.
- A second syringe piece is included.
- At the beginning of Spring 2011, the Nurse's head and hairpiece were available in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at the LEGO Stores.
- The Nurse's face and clipboard are available on the LEGO Universe and LDD Extended version of LEGO Digital Designer.
- Her hairpiece is new, but duplicatively used for several later collectible minifigs including Tennis Player, and other themes of Sue Montana and Leia Organa.
- 8683 Minifigures Series 1
- Nurse and Zombie animation
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 3 2010 - Time To Get Mini With It!
Did You Know?
- The Nurse once came up with a cure for the common cold.
- The Nurse knows over 50 different recipes for chicken soup.
In an animation on the LEGO Collectible Minifigures website, she does a tango dance duet with the Zombie but ends up knocking off his head, and then his torso. She is a little shaken, but at the end of the dance number the Zombie is re-assembled, and they finish with a tremendous applause from the crowd which is mostly made up of other minifigs from the theme.
- ↑ LEGO Minifigures Character Encyclopedia (2013). DK Publishing.